Deliver a better user experience with NVIDIA GRID vPC
Desktop virtualization has been transforming the way users access applications for a number of years, but the user experience has often lagged behind what users can do on physical PCs. NVIDIA GRID virtual PC (GRID vPC) and GRID virtual apps (GRID vApps) are changing this dynamic, providing a user experience that's nearly indistinguishable from a native PC. With server-side graphics and comprehensive management and monitoring capabilities, GRID vPC delivers the power of GPU acceleration to every virtual machine, creating an exceptionally dynamic, multimedia-rich user experience.
For organizations seeking virtual GPU technology to improve user experiences, run compute-intensive server loads and leverage the benefits of improved manageability and security, Thinkmate provides custom-built servers and workstations with NVIDIA GPU accelerators and virtualization software.
Improve virtual desktops and applications for every user
NVIDIA GRID vPC and GRID vApps offer proven performance built on NVIDIA's GPUs, dividing and sharing GPU resources across multiple virtual machines running any application. With this NVIDIA virtualization technology, enterprises can:
- Offer a virtual desktop experience that is as rich as a physical device. Enterprise users today work with a growing number of applications that rely on graphics acceleration and superior performance. Traditional desktop PCs increase application performance through the use of embedded or integrated GPUs. Traditionally, however, computer graphics in virtualization technology have been handled by a server CPU, causing performance bottlenecks, limiting scale and degrading the user experience. With GRID vPC and vApps, these virtualized applications are powered by NVIDIA GPUs to deliver a superior graphics-rich experience.
- Enable users to access their apps on any device, anytime. Knowledge workers today use multiple devices, and they need access to essential applications on all of them, at any time. Users also expect consistent performance across multiple 4K resolution monitors to stay productive. GRID vPC enables these workers to enjoy a seamless experience and easy access across all their devices, and to realize up to a 42% increase in productivity through the use of multiple displays.
- Improve user-density while increasing user satisfaction. NVIDIA GRID vPC delivers GPU acceleration to every virtualized user, supporting up to 32 concurrent users on a single GPU card. At the same time, GRID vPC delivers a user experience with up to 3X improved end-user latency and up to 1.5X more remoted frames.
In addition to GRID vPC and GRID vApps, NVIDIA offers NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server for virtualizing server workloads and NVIDIA Quadro vDWS for providing creative and technical professionals with a virtual Quadro experience anywhere, on any device.
NVIDIA GRID vPC solutions from Thinkmate
As a leading provider of custom computer and server equipment since 1986, Thinkmate delivers a broad range of products and technologies for customers in government, education, business and the high-performance computing markets. Our cutting-edge products, highly competitive pricing and superior customer service have made us a #1 white box server solutions provider for nearly 20 years.
Our GPU-accelerated solutions include a collection of NVIDIA Tesla GPU servers that can accelerate the most demanding HPC, hyperscale and enterprise data center workloads. Built to deliver massively parallel processing power and unrivaled networking flexibility, our GPU servers can be configured with up to 10 GPUs, up to 24 drive bays, and up to 2 processors in form factors from 1U-4U.
Software for Thinkmate NVIDIA GPU servers is available in four editions, including NVIDIA GRID vPC, GRID vApps, NVIDIA Quadro vDWS and NVIDIA Virtual Compute Server.
In addition to virtualization technology from NVIDIA, we offer a broad portfolio of VMware server products with the highest number of configuration options and fully integrated systems.
Benefits of NVIDIA GRID vPC software
With virtualized desktops and applications powered by NVIDIA GRID vPC and GRID vApps, you can:
- Deliver a native-PC experience. NVIDIA GRID vPC software gives every user a responsive, virtual workspace that performs like a native PC.
- Support multiple HD displays. Expand users' workspaces, enhance multi-tasking and increase productivity with support for multiple HD displays and up to two 4K-resolution displays.
- Optimize video performance. Leverage NVIDIA NVENC for hardware encode/decode to optimize video performance and scalability.
- Increase server density. Increase user density by 33% and deliver a better user experience, bypassing the challenges of modern applications and operating systems that are more graphic-intensive and tend to result in lower server density.
- Support Linux OS applications. Enable developers and EDA designers who rely on Linux-based development environments to take advantage of the benefits of like-native performance of VDI environments.
- Protect your virtualization investment. Benefit from the continuous innovation delivered through every GRID vPC software release to support increasing graphical requirements of Windows 10 and modern productivity applications.
Why choose GRID vPC technology from Thinkmate?
Along with the ability to customize every machine to your exact specifications, Thinkmate enables you to:
- Count on our exceptional reliability. Our unwavering commitment to quality and outstanding reliability has made us a premier server solutions provider for nearly 20 years.
- Enjoy a 3-year warranty, standard. Everything Thinkmate machine can be paired with a standard 3-year warranty with advanced parts replacement. We also offer flexible warranty upgrades, with the ability to increase coverage for up to 5 years with next-business day service on site.
- Receive superb customer service. When you contact us by phone or chat, you'll always reach a live person. And our commitment to providing outstanding customer service means that every member of our organization is dedicated to helping you get everything you need from your Thinkmate technology.
- Purchase equipment that is made in the USA. All of our equipment is built in our state-of-the-art facilities near Boston, Massachusetts.
- Expect competitive pricing. We have the same relationships with direct suppliers as the big name brands and large-scale integrators, so we are able to offer pricing that is on par with theirs or better.
FAQs: What is NVIDIA GRID vPC?
What is NVIDIA GRID vPC?
NVIDIA GRID vPC is a virtualization software solution that delivers a virtualized desktop user experience that is almost indistinguishable from a native PC experience.
What are the benefits of NVIDIA GRID vPC?
GRID vPC enables workers to access graphic-intensive applications via virtualized desktops and to enjoy a seamless experience across multiple devices and monitors. GRID vPC also improves user-density, supporting up to 32 concurrent users on a single GPU card.
Speak with an Expert Configurator at 1-800-371-1212