Cisco Small Buisness 100 Series SG100-24 - 24-Port 10/100/1000 Unmanaged Rackmount Switch
Cisco part #: SG100-24-NA
Cisco 100 Series Unmanaged Switches
Cisco 100 Series Switches deliver powerful network performance and flexibility for small business networks, without the complexity. With no installation software and nothing to configure, you get an affordable, reliable network that just works, right out of the box.
Cisco 100 Series Switches offer:
- High-performance capabilities: With powerful network performance at an affordable price, you can give your network a boost of speed and capacity to support bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Support for advanced technologies: Built-in quality of service (QoS) intelligence on all models helps maintain consistent network performance and keeps your applications running smoothly.
- An eco-friendly solution: Optimizes power usage to be energy efficient without compromising performance.
- Affordability: Designed specifically for small businesses that need a basic network with automated features that get you up running in minutes.
- Peace of mind: All Cisco 100 Series switches are protected for the life of the product by the Cisco Limited Lifetime Hardware Warranty.
- Ease of use: Works right out of the box, there's no software to install and nothing to configure.
|Product Line||Small Business 100 Series|
|Interfaces||22x RJ-45 10/100/1000|
2x SFP (mini-GBIC)
|Protocols||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3x|
|Power Supply||AC 120/230 V, 50-60Hz|
|Dimensions||11.0" x 6.70" x 1.80"|